1. okay so my teacher says we had to read this for class, even though it isn’t a book but a comic like superman or batman. but this is a comic and has no powers, ok? let me say that again; this has no powers. otherwise its a very disssapointing book.
2. why are people diferent animals? the only answer is magic but there are no wizards, unless you count the main mouse as the wizard. he doesn’t say he is a wizard though.
3. animals. why is nazis the cats and the jewish people a mouse? does this make sense to you?
4. very sad story but ruined because instead of about people its about mice. i don’t like mice so why would we be expected to like these ones just because they wear clothes and talk like people? so does mickey mouse and no one likes him.
5. okay lets pretend it makes sense for people to be animals. fine. but sometimes they do writing. cats do not have thumbs, mouses do not have thumbs, fish DON’T EVeN HAVE HANDS!
6. the story is true about what happened in germany at world war 2, but how true? if people are now animals what else is changed? is this history or a story? unfair and disrepecting of the real people who weren’t actually animals.
7. the jews should not make themselves like mice because people don’t like mice it doesn’t do them any favours. i like jewish people very much (aaron in my class is awesome, hi aaron if you’re reading this) but why put themselves down?
8. is there not such a thing as a nice cat?
9. the story does not even have a happy ending.
10. lots is in black and white even though history was colour.