1. why is this book written like the author was on drugs? it’s not responsible
2. anyone who likes william burroughs is probably a hipster and likes to ride florescent bicycles in the street wearing a bow tie and reading Frank Kafka too
3. this whole story is about gay guys having gay sex. i’m not racist but do we really need more gay sex in books? i thought Moby Dick was enough?
4. whatever the book does is bad. why not more lesbian sex instead of gay sex.
5. i fucking love lesbians
6. it reads like a bad book and it smells like a bad book so i’m going to trust my gut and say all the signs are there, because except taste (i do not eat books since high school)
7. apparently there is a chapter in there called The Talking Asshole. i do not remember it but then again TOO MUCH GAY SEX, what is the obsession, was being gay even a choice back then…?
8. also boring. not enough talking about food, the title promised lunch and there was nothing
9. preface by JG BALLARDS is very poor, reminds me of Shakespare all formal and dialectical
10. too much use of the word ECTOPLASM i dont even know what it is, but it sounds very sci fi which i am not a fan.